Official Disclaimer page for darcie.blog
1. I make mistakes. Sometimes the things I write here are incorrect. I’m human.
2. The information I post may expire. The original truthiness of a post may become untrue due to things changing. I may edit them, or you may simply have to accept this as the passage of time.
3. I have no control over links outside of the domain darcie.blog. I cannot be held responsible for the external content linked to from this site. However, I will make every attempt for sites to which I link to be appropriate to readers of this site.
4, All posts written here are my opinion. No content here represents any other organization to which I am or may become a member. No content here was written by a third party without being disclosed as so in the post.
5. All posts and photos here are my content unless otherwise labeled. Do not use any images or text posted here without permission. For information on how to use any of my content, please contact me.
6. I am not responsible for comments written by others on my posts. I may not be held liable for what is said in the comments, as those words do not belong to me.
7. Older posts may refer to affiliate products and sites. While I’ve removed most commercial content, there might be something I’ve missed.
And here is some legalese:
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog previously accepted forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abided by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog was compensated in the past to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though this blog’s owner(s) received compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always gave our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org